| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in December is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 203mm (8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: