| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in February is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 186.8mm (7.4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: