| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.2mm (9.5in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: