| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in July is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.4mm (0.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: