| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in June is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A feeble 11.3mm (0.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: