| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in March is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 127.4mm (5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: