| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in October is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 99.4mm (3.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: