| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 47.9mm (1.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: