| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cataguases in April is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Cataguases April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cataguases, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cataguases: